If you’re looking to brush up on your facts about The Great Wall of Lagos, one of the most impressive features of Eko Atlantic City, here are some quick facts you can keep at the top of your mind…
- The wall’s length is 8.1 Km.
- It is built out of 100,000 concrete blocks.
- The wall rises 6 m above sea level.
- An accurate scale model of the wall was built in Copenhagen at the Danish Hydraulic.
- Tests were conducted to test the sea wall’s strength against the worst storm in 1,000 years.
- Factors for global warming and sea level rising were applied to these tests.
- All tests were successful!