Summer in Nigeria is known as Rainy Season, and it is the time when it rains a lot, typically between July and September. We’ve put together some tips to get you through the rain and exotic weather this season…
1. Always keep an umbrella on hand to make sure you avoid having to walk around under the rain.
2. Stay stylish by sticking to dark colors to avoid getting rain drops and stains on your clothes.
3. Wear comfortable footwear that won’t make you slip when you are walking around.
4. Turn on your headlights in the car while driving to make sure other drivers see you through the rain.
5. Make sure to stay updated on any potentially flooded roads, and do your best to avoid them.